Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 17: Don't Turnip your nose at me, Baby!

Annnnnd, we've got Turnip!

Baby is weighing about 5 ounces,  cartilage is turning to bone and sweat glands are developing. God knows, my sweat glands have developed. Poor Colby freezes every night because I need it 70 degrees to sleep.

I also self-diagnosed my.. self today with Restless Leg Syndrome. I always thought RLS was a pharmaceutical scam, but I've read that it's common in pregnancy. I don't get tingling or burning legs, per se, but if I sit or lie too long, I get super antsy and have to shake it off, literally. Someone on BabyCenter.com said bananas help, and coincidentally enough, I'd had a banana last night before bed... and slept for 4-5 hours AT A TIME. A new pregnancy record for me.


No comments: