Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 15: Apples & Oranges

According to TheBump.com, Baby is now the size of an orange. According to BabyCenter it's an apple.

Either way, I'm hungry for fruit!

Not much else to report.... just trying not to gain more than a pound a week. I haven't been able to exercise, per doctor's orders, but I want to call and see if I am allowed to do anything at all, besides walking (and how much walking is allowed).

Last night I slept 4 hours in a row!! Been a while since I could say that.

Not feeling any movement yet. I might have to much pudge in my baby bump to feel anything for a while.

I am attending a friend's wife's baby shower this Saturday and Colby and I are going to "Shrek" the musical downtown on Sunday. We usually take the train and walk to the theatre, but I think this time I might insist we drive.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Can't wait to keep hearing more...so happy for you...