Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

High five!

Last night Thumper was all over the place... lower belly, belly button, side to side. Like she thought she was on a hamster wheel or something.

I called Colby in to the computer room where I was sitting and lifted my shirt for him to put his hand on my belly. After a moment or two, he felt three solid kicks on the left side of my abdomen. Very sweet!

After he went to bed, I kept my hand on my belly, pressing and prodding every once in a while, just having a little game with Sarra. I rubbed my hand over my belly button and right at the top of the belly button, I felt a little tiny bump sticking out. I couldn't see what it was shaped like, but I was feeling thudding in the lower part of my belly so I can only imagine it was a tiny hand.

I gently pressed on it and it retreated, only to return seconds later. I pressed gently again, and it went back.

Up high, little one! Way to go!

No comments: