Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Week 23: Mango!

Today we are 23 weeks along.... only one more week until "viability"!

She is the size of a Mango (almost a foot long, and over a pound of kicky love!) and is getting to the point where she can hear voices, music, and other noises. She was very active yesterday but is taking it easy on me today.

As for me, my fingers and feet are just swell. I mean, swelling. I should have a TV installed in the bathroom because I spend so much time there. And all I want to eat lately is thick-cut french fries. They had some at work yesterday and were JUST DELIGHTFUL.

Last night I enjoyed sitting in on an Adult Non-Dancer Dance Class, taught by Debbie Goldman, and attended by a number of my theatre friends. Thumper enjoyed the music ("Razzle Dazzle" and "One") and we both enjoyed chicken tacos and S'mores at Trax afterward.

No comments: