Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What do I like about not being pregnant?

What do I enjoy about not being pregnant?

So very many things, but I enjoy being able to eat a meal at a table without having to hold the plate/bowl in my hand under my face so I don't spill my food all over myself.

I like sleeping on my back.

I like not having to pee every 20 min and then only peeing 3 or 4 drops. And I like not peeing in my pants, too. That's cool.

I like being able to walk from a parking lot to a business establishment and not having to sit down to catch my breath.

I like being able to shave my legs (etc).

I like being able to bend over and pick things off the floor.

I like being able to stand up from the couch without Colby having to help me up (and bracing himself with one leg behind him like he's lifting an elephant).

I like being able to hug Colby and our arms go around each other. I like weighing less than him. I feel so very tiny!

I like knowing what my baby's face looks like.

No comments: