Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

7 Weeks: Mommy's Little Soprano

Sarra has been testing out new vocal sounds all week. Her newest is a crazy high pitched squeal of frustration. It's awesome.

This week she also grasped my hair in her hands while I was holding her. That's the reason I got my hair cut in January, but it's grown out quite a bit since then. She's enjoying her play mat more and is starting to grab at the hanging toys and making them rattle. And my favorite thing is watching her watch the spinning monkey mobile on her playard. They fascinate her. And of course lots and lots of smiles and coos. She and her Daddy have the most interesting conversations. I want him to write them down and make them into a one-man show.

Yesterday we had our first non-formula day, with an ounce of refrigerated milk to spare! We actually had 4 ounces as of midnight but she didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. and needed 3 ounces of it. Still, no formula for a couple days. Eating and hydrating really do work wonders for my supply.

This morning I put Pandora on my phone and Sarra sand and danced along to Weezer.

No comments: