Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

MySpace Quiz from March 2007

1. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?Yes. I also tend to fold up straw wrappers and those paper napkin rings in restaurants.

2. If the mob was after you, what would you do?I got people. I ain't afraid.

3. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?Yes, hence the Cell Phone Back-up Alarm System (TM)

4. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?No way. Monkeys are evil.

5. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?Adorable sparkly free cursors. I wannnnit.

6. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?My marketing class ending and getting to do a summer show or two (before taking a theatre break for 2 years to finish up my masters degree)

7. When will you turn 18?In negative 18 years.

8. If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?Lose an Anthony Award.

9. What is your screen name?JenLCB (little cootie bug)

10. What song are you currently listening to?Some soothing infomercial background music for an arthritis joint relief formula.

11. Have you ever passed out from drinking?Not quite.

12. If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?See #2.

13. What time did you wake up this morning?6:40 a.m., 6:50 a.m., 7:00 a.m., 7:10 a.m., and 7:20 a.m.

14. Do you have any cousins?I'm Catholic. That's too much math.

15. Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?Not since I was 5 and we got the new refrigerator.

16. Who was the last person you talked to?Les (yes, you made my list again)

17. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?Trig

18. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?How sad that I gave this one some thought.

19. What was your dream this morning?John Stamos was telling me he never really loved me, and I said, "Is that supposed to come as a shock to me?"

20. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?Lots? Again with the math.

21. Where was the last place you traveled?Gurnee, IL.

22. How was your past weekend?Dee-lightful. I organized receipts and ate brunch outside. It was excellent times.

23. What is your favorite song?"Manhattan"

24. If puppies stayed small forever, would you buy one?Yes I would, no offense to Bear.

25. What is the best ice cream flavor?Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

26. Ever liked someone that you didn't think you stood a chance with?Only John Stamos.

27. Do you think you are attractive?Sure!

28. Is someone on your mind right now?Of course

29. Can you say the alphabet backwards?Given enough time.

30. Do you worry about how you look?Worry, no.

31. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?No, I like being a girl.

33. Have you ever been on stage?Yes

34. Can you whistle?Anyone can whistle (that's what they say). Easy.

35. Would you do anything for that special someone?Up to and including organizing receipts

36. Do you know who stewie griffin is?If I were to have a baby, he would be Stewie Griffin. Sarcastic, British, and most likely gay.

38. Do you hang out with more guys or girls?Guys

39. Why?Because penises are better. That's why. [I'm just leaving Jonathan's answer here]

41. Do you like the beach?I like my little mini-beach down the road.

42. Do any of your friends annoy you?Not the friends I've kept.

43. What makes you laugh?Anything and everything.

44. Are you ticklish?Sometimes. What a boring question to end on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jenlcb.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com